When considering which form of oral health care treatment you deserve is, consider the benefits of cosmetic dentistry, which features treatments to improve the look of your smile. Seeking out your desired cosmetic dentistry services has never been easier. For more information about cosmetic dentistry, consider the following:
– Dental crowns are cosmetic improvements that fully cover the area of the tooth above the gum line, resulting in an improved appearance and additional protection from many oral health disorders.
– Dental veneers cover the fronts of teeth with customizable, thin shells that drastically improve the look of teeth.
– Dentures are a common type of cosmetic dentistry that creates removable replacements for missing teeth.
– Teeth whitening treatments rely on mouth trays and gels to gently and safely remove stains and discolorations from your natural teeth.
– Dental bonding consists of cosmetic improvements that cover damaged or stained areas of teeth.
– Dental implants replace missing teeth with permanent, durable materials that look and act like normal teeth.
– Dental bridges fix your smile by replacing missing teeth and filling in the gaps left behind.
If you would like to schedule a cosmetic dentistry exam session at Vincent C. Mayher, DMD, MAGD, simply call our dentist office in Haddonfield, New Jersey, at our number 856-429-0404. Dr. Vincent Mayher and our entire team look forward to making your smile shine!