Dental crowns are caps typically used to protect damaged teeth from further harm. Because they are customizable, dental crowns can be shaped and crafted into aesthetically pleasing teeth to improve and enhance the look of your smile. Not only can crowns improve your appearance and prevent further harm, but they can also provide benefits for chewing food and speaking, depending on the location of the damaged tooth.
If you suffer from any of the following, dental crowns can help restore your smile:
– Are your teeth damaged so badly that most cosmetic services such as dental veneers cannot be used?
– Do you have any weak teeth that are cracking or breaking apart?
– Do you have any abnormal teeth that you wish to conceal, such as misshapen, discolored, decayed, or stained teeth?
– Do you have any dental fillings that are worsening due to too little tooth remaining?
– Do you have any teeth that are severely worn or smashed?
– Does any dental service you may have had, such as dental bridges, dental implants, or root canals, need additional protection or concealment?
If you said yes to any of the previous questions, a dental crown may help you improve your oral health and your smile. To speak with one of our dentists, Dr. Vincent Mayher, Dr. Jessica Meier, or Dr. Salvatore Pera about your treatment options, please schedule a visit by calling 856-429-0404. Our experienced team in Haddonfield, New Jersey, looks forward to restoring your confident smile with the benefits that dental crowns can provide!